Adam Sud is the son of founding investor of Whole Foods. Despite having access to all the right ingredients in life, Adam found himself addicted to prescription drugs, overweight at 300 lbs, diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, low self esteem, wrapped in depression and anger, out of cash, unemployed and primed to live on the streets? How? And why? Adam went from a journey of self-destruction to inspiring self-transformation. Adam reversed his Type 2 Diabetes, lost 150 lbs, gained his self esteem and emotional health back. His secret - Plant based lifestyle! Yes, you read that right … Plant based lifestyle! With a new lease on his life, he lives a conscious and purpose driven life today. His insights and experiences also lead to an engaging discussion about challenging our approach to medicine and healthcare.
- Ted Talk - Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong, Johann Hari
- Forks Over Knives
- Book - The Engine2 Diet
- Book - Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition, T. Colin Campbell
- Book - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, Caldwell Esselstyn Jr.
- Book - The Pleasure Trap: Mastering the Hidden Force that Undermines Health & Happiness, Doug Lisle
- Ted Talk - The Pleasure Trap, Doug Lisle
- Talk at Google - How not to die, Dr. Michael Greger
- Time: Adderall May Not Make You Smarter, But It Makes You Think You Are
- Movie: Earthlings
- Movie: Cowspiracy